Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Random Sewing Inspirations via Pinterest {The Crafty Tattoo}

Pin It
There is so much to be found on Pinterest...

This morning I did a search for "Sewing Inspiration" which led me to wonder about "Sewing Tattoos"... what I found is that crafty folks are quite crafty with their skin decorations as well...


Here is one of the several very cool sewing/craft tattoos that I happened upon...

Since I don't embed images that won't link directly to the original, I'm going to suggest you just have a peek for yourself!


Happy Wednesday!

XxOo~ Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I agree I have seen many seamstresses with tattoos, In fact i married an inked seamstress and we got tattoos to commemorate the event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tattoos are simply another way for creative peeps to express themselves; I love it! Thanks for visiting the blog, Matt!

      Delete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...