Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Sale and Restocked Items

Pin It
August Already?  That means that SoChick Handbags will officially be 2 years old on one month!  I can't believe that two years ago I left my full-time, out-of-the-house, job to stay home with my chicks and run SoChick! full-time.... awesome! While I plan to celebrate the excitement in September, for now let's have a Summer Sale... 



Save 25% on ANY purchase in the Shop by entering code SUMMER25 at checkout.  


That's a pretty great savings on Amy Butler Fabrics, Handbags, Accessories and Bag Making Kits! (Unfortunately, this does not include PDF sewing patterns)


Also, newly restocked in time for this sale are the popular Julie Wristlets (shown in the above picture).  And, for a limited time I've added the option of ordering custom Julie Wristlets and Savannah Totes...  basically, you can choose from any of the available fabrics in the shop to make your own color combo for these hot items!  This sale is a perfect time to take advantage of this Limited Time Option.

(Act fast... this Summer Sale ends on Monday, August 13th @ 11:59PM EST)


XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...