Friday, August 3, 2012

Pinterest Confession: What I Pinned Yesterday

Pin It
I've spent some time away from Pinterest... I know, crazy, right?! Well, the good news is that yesterday I hopped back in the Pinning Saddle, and started pinning, and repinning, some great ideas.


Here are a few of my favs:


{Family Management Center}





{Homework Station}


{Bento Lunches}


{Herb Garden}



Mostly, I found that I was looking forward to staying organized for the fast approaching new school year... and next years herb garden!  


What have you been pinning lately?  You can follow my boards at TheSoChickChick.

I hope to share a fun sewing project with you next week, and don't forget about the SUMMER SALE in the Shop right now! 


Have a great weekend!


XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...