Thursday, August 23, 2012

Amy Butler's Blossom Magazine {And a Discount Code}

Pin It
I'm 98% sure it's no secret that I heart Amy Butler Design.  I mean, when the opportunity arose for me to carry a small selection of fabric for sale in my shop, I did choose from Amy's Soul Blossom collection... that may have given it away, right?  Read more about that, here.

Another reason I heart Amy, and the other designers that I'm drawn to, is simply her desire and passion to see others creating.  She knows how to inspire... I'm inspired by her tremendously.

Needless to say I may have let out a little "Eeep!" of excitement when I opened my e-mail to see her announcement of Amy Butler's Blossom Magazine.  This digital magazine will published online twice a year... for FREE!  (I know you just did a happy dance, right?  Am I right???)


{Image Copyright Amy Butler Design}

" It will be full of fresh perspectives, inspirations, ideas, projects, sensuous color and more.  It will feature beautiful photography as well as musings from my heart. The content will have simple ideas for making your life beautiful, great resources for sharing not only my fabrics and patterns but other wonderful artists that I come across, and a focus on finding happiness in all the wonderful little pleasures that make up our creative lives." - Amy Butler

Have you signed up for it yet?  What are you waiting for?  Do it!

* * *
You can find a selection of beautiful fabrics from Amy Butler's Soul Blossom Collection in my new SoChick! Fabric Shoppe on Etsy... use discount code ETSY15 to save 15% on your entire order! 

XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...