Monday, August 6, 2012

A Quick Survey: How do you follow SoChick?

Pin It
This morning I posted a poll over on the SoChick! Facebook Page... I would love for you to swing by and let me know how you follow SoChick!; is it via Facebook, Twitter, this Blog (via Google Friend Connect or Subscription), or are you a Newsletter subscriber?

All of these options are on the Facebook Poll, which is pinned to the top of the page... I appreciate your feedback!

Remember:
~Once the SoChick Facebook Page hits 500 followers, I'll have a GiveAway to celebrate! *Woot!*  Be sure to share with your friends!
~ You can still save 25% on everything in the Shop with code SUMMER25 at checkout (That's a great savings on Amy Butler Fabric and Handmade Bags & Accessories, Including CUSTOM options! *Happy Dance*)


XxOo~ Melissa

1 comment:

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...