Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up {In a rut, life, the beach}

Pin It
I've been in a bit of a blogging rut lately... I'm guessing it mostly has to do with being busy in life. So, here's a quick rundown of what I've been up to; I'll get back in the groove, I know I will!

School is out for summer!

Gymnastics Practice for my oldest Chickie continues (12.5 hrs a week); I am so proud of her.


This weekend my oldest also moved up to Junior Girl Scout. The Troop had a bridging ceremony and cook-out, it was great... her troop really is a great group of girls, parents and leaders. This year, Girl Scout's are celebrating 100 years of scouting... and I'm so happy she has been a part of it!

I am now heading to the New Bern Farmer's Market on a weekly basis, for the most part.  Next Saturday will be the third in a row, and any of you crafty gals who participate in Markets will know how this works... lots of sewing for market! I love meeting new people, chatting and catching up with the regulars.


The past two Sunday mornings we have gone out to walk the beach, I hope this stays a regular occurrence.  It makes for great family time and we all love the ocean. Both of our girls have grown up by it... its amazing that living 15 miles away keeps us from the beach as much as it does.  We'll change that this summer.

With that being said there are a few projects I'm working on, another Sewing Expo that I'm attending, oh and I need to catch up on my Craftsy BOM.

Sigh... Summertime and the living's easy... or busy... but I'm enjoying it all!

Found this shell on a beach walk... blocks by Bubblewrappd 

Have a great Tuesday!

XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...