Friday, June 1, 2012

InstaFriday {Sewing, My Pups and Winners}

Pin It
This week went by so quickly.. I guess that's what happens when Monday is a Holiday!

Here's the rundown of my week via Instagram, I'm linking up with Jeannett!  You can follow me on Instagram (thesochickchick).
life rearranged

Always nice to start the week with a Twitter Swap... Kristen from kd-quilts stitched this quilted pouch for me, I love the fabrics!  She also stuffed it with lots-o-scraps, all of which I'm itching to use!

Tropical whatever-it-was Beryl came through on Wed., So I took the time to cut and prep some items for this weekend's Farmer's Market.

I love my poodle boy, Conrad, with a clean shaven face and ears... apparently he thinks that being fresh from the groomer means he can lounge on the couch.  Although, my youngest chickie doesn't help with the confusion when she calls him to lay with her... ha.

A little of what will be at the Market this weekend.

Marilyn, our Boston Terrier, rules the roost... Conrad thinks she shouldn't be on the couch, well.. at least not in his spot!

I'll be at the New Bern Farmer's Market tomorrow, June 9th and June 16th... so I'll be sewing lots in between... if you're in the area, come by for a visit!!

* * *
GiveAway Winner Info:
 This sale has ended, and while I didn't meet my goal to kick-off the GiveAway, I did e-mail something special to those who participated!  Thank you! 

The Advocare Spark Energy Giveaway had two participants... lucky for them, because they are each getting a prize!  Thanks for entering!

Have a fabulous weekend!
XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...