Thursday, May 17, 2012

Busy Times Ahead {Gymnastics, a Birthday, Fabric, Shopping}

Pin It
I really need to get back into the blogging groove...


My biggest little chick is turning 9 years old tomorrow (May 18th).  We have a busy weekend planned with the school's spring fest, her Gymnastics showcase, and Shopping at "The Big Mall" for her birthday... whew!


I can not believe it's been 9 years since our chick-a-dee came into our lives, five and a half weeks before her due date, our little 4lb 14 oz burrito.  Always the little one, always big on personality... Seriously, the tears well up when I think about it... ugh, she's in double digits next year... holy crap!


From our trip to the UGA Gym Dogs meet (Vs. NCState) in March
Um, ya don't go to Athens without eating at the Varsity.


I am so overwhelmingly proud of my little girl.  She is an excellent student, a Girl Scout and a gymnast... her most recent accomplishment is being invited to join the Compulsory team at her gym.  I'm becoming a Gymnastics Mom.  At her request. Because she loves it. So, the 12.5hr/week practice starts on Memorial Day. A new adventure on the road of life.


To celebrate, I'm giving away a free Fat Quarter with every Fabric purchase of $25 or more, May 18th - May 20th.  All US orders over $10 ship via USPS Priority for $5, always!



Simply leave a "Note to Seller" at checkout telling me which fabric you'd like a FQ of, and I'll include it in your qualifying purchase.


Also, don't forget about this Sewing Pattern Sale/GiveAway opportunity which is going on through Memorial Day... only 20 Patterns to go!  Will I meet my goal of 25 sold by Memorial Day? Will you help me?


Have a super wonderful weekend!


P.S.- In between birthday festivities, you can find me catching up on Spring Quilt Market via twitter... you can follow along, too, with hash tag #quiltmarket... woot!
XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...