Monday, January 30, 2012

SoChick! Handbags [The Shop is OPEN!]

Pin It

I could do a major *happy dance* this morning... after learning that even the best laid plans can fail, here I am re-opening my shop as scheduled!!

In the shop you will find new & returning styles and three fresh fabric combinations... all ready to ship!

I am in love with all of the new colors: Aqua Spring, "Just Peachy" Chevron, and Cobalt Sunshine.

I'm also excited about the new styles (with more to come!):


[NEW STYLE: The Savannah Tote]

Shown in Aqua Spring

[New Style: SoChick! Coin Pouch]

Shown in Cobalt Sunshine

This ["Just Peachy" Chevron] colorway is a Limited Edition, once these items sell out, they will be gone for good.

*"Just Peachy" Chevron items shown here: Perfectly Pleated Pouch, Savannah Tote, & Coin Pouch.*

Now, you can purchase coordinating pieces from SoChick!  Colorful ways to stay organized and "Everyday Chic"!

And, because I can't turn down pretty fabric, I will still add "OOAK" (One-Of-A-Kind) items to the shop; they will label be labeled as such.

So, head on over and check out what's new at SoChick! The Shop!

**Don't forget: Today is the last day to Enter {this} GiveAway for Pat Bravo fabric!**


XxOo~ Melissa


6 comments:

  1. Melissa, I LOVE the new bags! You are so talented and have such a great eye for colors and patterns. Wonderful new launch, it was totally worth the wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie! That means a lot coming from a talented lady such as yourself! Xo~M

      Delete
  2. Just checked out your lovely new shop! Look'n good girl! You've been busy! :) Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The handbags are all amazing. I love how the color just pops. Just peachy is my favorite. I love that shade of green. These handbags are perfect for summer.

    wholesale handbags

    ReplyDelete
  4. These handbags are so fabulous indeed. I love the designs and styles incorporated in these collections. I love color yellow which made me more appreciate the last design. I look forward to seeing more of these travel bags for women.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...