Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Meet Tiffany from The Paisley Tab [Featured Site]

Pin It
You will notice on the right sidebar that I have some links to other blogs and sites... I decided that I don't really care to call these "Sponsors" (I don't charge for space over there), these are now SoChick's "Featured Sites", which I feel is a much more appropriate term.  These are sites that I enjoy; whether they are other handmade shops or blogs, I think they have something to offer my readers and are worth checking out!


Today's featured site is The Paisley Tab.  Tiffany has a great blog about sewing, coffee, and fashion, etc... (She had me at "sewing" and "coffee" *wink*) as well as a cute handmade shop.  Read on to learn a little more about Tiffany and her blog, then go check her out!


* * *

Meet Tiffany:







I'm a thirty-something year old girl, crazy in love with Jesus Christ, my husband and kitty: vera.  Obsessed with coffee, fashion, sewing, and traveling.  I live a blessed life.  I’m originally from central Illinois, but am now reside north of Indianapolis.  My blog started back in 2007 - I picked up blogging and dropped it soon after.  I dabbled in it here in there in 2008, 2009, but finally became serious about blogging in September 2010.  In the beginning, I mostly blogged about fashion and coffee (hence the name coffee talks and cat walks) But over the course of the past year, I picked up sewing and started blogging about my new hobby and the stuff I was making.   

- ~What is your favorite craft/hobby and why?
Sewing!  When I’m not sewing, I’m day dreaming about sewing.  I studied fashion merchandising in college and was required to take numerous sewing/clothing construction/tailoring courses.  That was 10 years ago, and I knew I wasn’t going to end up going into fashion design, so I wasn’t into that part of learning my degree – therefore, I did what I needed to do to get through each class to pass.  Now – I’m a crazy, die-hard sewing addict & just wish that I would’ve had the appreciation for sewing back then.  When I decided to get back into sewing a year ago, I had to retake sewing classes and read up because I had forgotten everything I had learned. 

-  ~What is a skill or craft you would like to learn? (This can be related to your business/craft/hobby or something you don’t currently do, i.e.- learn to sew, hand embroider, knit, crochet, scrapbook, etc.)
Does cooking count as a skill I’d like to learn?  I know how to cook, but I’d like to improve on it! 

-  ~Share one fun quirk about yourself. (Are you a closet neat freak? Do you have a favorite book you read over and over?  Do you keep a secret stash of candy in your craft room ?  Go ahead, spill it!)
Secrets…..hmmm?  I kiss my cat on the lips.  I’m obsessed about my kitty, she is my only child. ;)
I’m also a little obsessed with reality tv. 

Thanks bunches for being a part of SoChick! The Blog, I am excited for my readers to get to know more about you!


XxOo~ Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Nice Work! Thanks Melissa! I dig it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Tiffany, I'm glad to introduce you to SoChick Chicks (readers)! *wink*

      Delete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...