Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reminder: Holiday Shop Closing [& A Thank You!]

Pin It
I have planned to close The Shop for a few weeks (Dec 6th- Mid-January) to allow myself time to re-stock and refresh my inventory over the Holidays.

I am really anxious for this closing, but super giddy with excitement at everything SoChick! will have to offer in 2012!!  I'm also really enjoying stocking up on delish fabrics, planning new products, and other fun sewing good-ness that will happen over the next few weeks....


This year has brought a great amount of growth for my little business as well as my dream of sewing and sharing my passion... I can't hardly wait to see what 2012 has in store!  


Source: craftykitty-thecraftycat.blogspot.com via Melissa on Pinterest

Thank you, from the absolute bottom of my heart, to everyone who has been there along the way.  Every one of you who now owns a piece of SoChick!, my readers, FB fans and Tweeps... you are an awesome, awesome bunch and I enjoy sharing this adventure with you!

Note: I will still be blogging while the shop is closed... don't you worry!! 

* * *

Monday, December 5th, will be the Last Day to place orders via The Shop... don't forget to save 20% with the discount code STKNGSTFR20 at checkout!

Enjoy!

XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...