Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reflecting on 2011 {Welcoming 2012}

Pin It
Hello Friends! How exciting it is to be greeting you on the last day of such a great year.


2011 has been a year of growth and learning for my handmade business, SoChick Handbags, this blog, and myself. 

[Looking back] This year:

~SoChick! Handbags celebrated turning 1 year old.
~I Committed to Blogging, which has been a blessing
~SoChick was Fox Small Business' "Tweet Business of the Day" and featured twice on their site; Here & Here.
~I was named  "Scatter Girl of the Month" in November
~I was featured on many blogs, of which I am SO grateful.
~SoChick! became a vendor at our local Farmer's Market

[Numbers]:

265 Followers on Twitter - 339 Likes on Facebook - 101 Blog Followers via GFC - 2600 Avg. page views per month here on the blog!


SoChick!, the business and this blog have grown so much in 2011 and I can't thank my family, friends, and customers enough for the love and support!



I have goals and dreams for 2012, and high hopes that it will bring even more growth here, on the blog, as well as in SoChick! the business.

I wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year, may 2012 be a fantastic year for you!

XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...