Friday, December 2, 2011

Cozy Christmas Thoughts {via Pinterest}

Pin It
December is here and with it has come cooler weather for eastern North Carolina.  Now that its actually a little chilly outside, I feel like it's safe to have warm and cozy thoughts of Christmas... without breaking a sweat! *wink*


I have been working on Christmas orders this week and started my Pandora Christmas Radio station yesterday.  I love, love, LOVE, the old classic Christmas music.  Sure, I like some new stuff, too... but more the old traditional.  I like the nostalgia it brings.


~Dean Martin singing 'Baby It's Cold Outside'


~Lou Monte and 'Dominick The Donkey' (if you're not from up North... you may not know this one, but it's a classic!)


~The Home Alone Soundtrack!!


~Frank Sinatra ~ 'I'll Be Home for Christmas'


~Elvis and... well, any Elvis Christmas song will do, thank you!


Here are some Pinterest Pins that also give me warm-fuzzies for the Holidays:


I am 98% sure my Nan had these mugs!



Source: flickr.com via Melissa on Pinterest

I can hardly wait for my little chicks to be old enough to bring to NYC for Christmas.. I'm not a fan of super cold, but I could totally suck it up to show them the beautiful sights of the city at Christmastime... I have a lot of great memories of growing up north of the City and visiting during the holidays:

Yummy treats for your hot cocoa and all the joys of Holiday baking:
















Of course Rudolph makes us smile:


The Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall.. a great memory of mine, I can't wait to take my girls one day...
Source: squidoo.com via Melissa on Pinterest


What gets you in the Christmas spirit?  Share with me in the comments...


XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...