Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up [MUMFest at the Farmer's Market]

Pin It
What a great weekend it has been and what a breath of fresh air today is!

I spent Saturday and Sunday at the New Bern Farmer's Market during MUMFest in Downtown, New Bern, NC.


Here's my set-up... I was very happy with how it turned out:




Me! The SoChick Chick


I loved, LOVED, chatting with everyone and meeting new people... also seeing and catching up with friends was fabulous!

Now that this festival has passed I can catch up on all of the tasks I've been pushing aside, haha. 

What were you up to this weekend? Did you have nice weather? Were you at MUMFest? I'd love to hear all about it!  Leave a Comment below *wink*

* * *
SoChick!'s Fall Products started listing last night with the 'Made to Order' SoChick! Sling


More new items will list later today!

Have a great Monday!



XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...