Friday, October 28, 2011

Check It Out! {October Sponsors}

Pin It
Really, is October almost over?!  I can't believe it has flown by so quickly... wait, yes I can... the older I get the faster time moves.  It's true.


I'm happy to say I've had two new buttons on my sidebar this month from two lovely ladies and I'm ready to introduce you!


{Sponsor Love: Check them out!}


Meet Rachel of The Chatty Mommy:



I am a stay at home mom of 4, two girls, two boys with a great husband I have known since we are 13.
I love the Lord and am so thankful he is in control of my life.
I love to do crafts, cook and talk!  I am a bad at housekeeping, but always striving to be better.
I love blogging, reading them and writing mine.


Rachel also hosts a Friday Follow Link Party on her blog... be sure to check that out, too!
 

* * *
My Next October Sponsor is Andrea of Bubblewrapp'd

Photobucket

You may remember Andrea from her Guest Post During my Celebration Week when she gave us real advice on Balancing our Handmade Business with Family.

She also has a great etsy shop where she makes and sells super cute blocks for your home, like this "Love Like Crazy" block:
Love Like Crazy. Home Decor.

or to gift, like this Wedding Block Set:
The Wedding Set. Perfect For Your Wedding.

Way cute, right? And reasonable! Check her out!

* * *
 Thanks bunches, ladies, for allowing me to share you with my readers!

Have a Fabulous Weekend!

XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...