Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday [Feeling like Fall]

Pin It
Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday {aka WIWW}.

Quick recap: Lindsey started the WIWW link-up party as a way to keep herself out of lounge wear and more accountable for her appearance.  Working from home comes with the temptation to bum it out, often... you know, wear jammies and sweats all day, no make-up, etc?  But, this really hampers productivity (in my opinion)... so I try to limit uber casual days to once every few weeks.

* * * 
I'm a summer gal, I like warm weather... my ideal temperature, however, is 72-80 degrees... yes, I will wear a light sweater when its in the 70's and rainy... especially when I just bought new ones for the season... and why not?!

I couldn't decide which self-photo-pose I wanted to go with...
so I chose both...


Remember these shoes from last week? 


{Sweater} $4.00 from Target; Yay Clearance!
{Necklace} Gifted
{Arm Bangle} From Crazy 8... yep, it's my kid's
{Cami} Target
{Jeans} Several years old... maybe from Target?
{Pumps} TJ Maxx

* * * * * * * * *
Okay, if anyone has tips on a one-handed-self-photo with your iPhone,
please clue This Chick in... I can't figure that out.

{Shades} Kenneth Cole from TJ Maxx
{'Boyfriend' Sweater} Target
{Cami} Target
{Jeans} Another old pair
{Flip Flops} Cobani

Okay, supposed to be warm and muggy this week, so back to the summer wear... I enjoyed my two almost-fall outfits this week!

I could live in jeans and tank tops... whats your most comfy outfit?


XxOo~ Melissa

8 comments:

  1. I am a jeans girl all the way when I want to be comfy (really comfy = juicy track pants :)}. Love your easy look and oh my ... those shoes, swoon!

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE that boyfriend cardigan! I need to get myself to Target for some stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in dresses - they're as comfy as sweats for me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my jeans!
    Thank you so much for your comment on the Lady Pirates! I'm sending your blog address to my girl because I know she would love this blog - especially those shoes! Her team nickname is Diva :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a dress kinda gal! Your shoes are just perfect. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pumps look GREAT with that outfit, yay Fall-sy weather!! I'm totally in the same boat, especially since I have about 25 cardigans and really want to wear them! Love your blue and white striped one btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfits and the shoes are killer. I LOVE them.
    Also thanks for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comfy? .... Well, I'm assuming this isn't a blog about sweatpants so I would have to say my (splurge buy) tops by Capote. It's like being wrapped in butter. I'm talkin' Country Crock, baby.
    Love your site, btw. I found you from VinoBaby. I'm also a NC gal (Raleigh). Stop by www.southernMOMentum.com and take some Potty Talk Trivia! Off to poke around some more...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...