Friday, August 19, 2011

This Chick is Going to Market [Farmer's Market Vendor]

Pin It
Well, I'm off to attend my first Farmer's Market (as a Vendor), Yippie!  I've been working hard to get new products ready and I will be debuting them at the New Bern Farmer's Market on Saturday. (Downtown, New Bern, NC.) There's a sneak peek, HERE



Okay, so I'm not going to be selling produce at the Market, but doesn't this sign make you giggle?  I love it, ha!




I am going to put my Big Cartel shop into maintenance mode since I'll be bringing my inventory with me;  The Shop will be down until Sunday evening while I update it with new items. *wink*


If you are in the area, please stop by and say "Hi!".  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to share my Farmer's Market Vendor experience with you next week! 

XxOo~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...