Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer '11 Collection [Product Show & Tell]

Pin It
Summer '11 products are now available in my shop but today I'm going to break down SoChick's newest items with a Show & Tell.  I was going to call this post "Featured Product" but I'm not featuring any one item... so "Show & Tell" works to cover more than one, right?  Right. :-)

For starters, The Summer Collection features Amy Butler's newest collection Soul Blossoms, which I featured in my first Fabulous Fabric Friday post.  The colors, to me, are reminiscent of summer days and nights, cool ocean breezes and nature in bloom.

The newest items to the SoChick line-up are the Framed Clutch and Mini-Tote.




The Framed Clutch

A framed clutch used to seem so formal to me, but in fun, bright and perfect-for-summer colors I can completely see how these have made a comeback.  What a perfect way for the "everyday Chick" to be "everyday chic"!

 Not only do they look pretty, they hold lots:





Some come with an 18inch chain, so you may carry it like a handbag... the chain will tuck away neatly should you not want to use it *wink*:



some are chain-free...



both fit inside the mini-tote and larger to be used as a pretty wallet.



How easy to grab this out of your tote, or diaper bag, for a quick errand sans kids!?  *Hint* It's just as easy to toss into said bags when your headed out for a day out.

The framed clutch measures: 8.25"L x 4.5"H x 2.5"D


The Mini-Tote

MiniTote

I designed the Mini-Tote to not only hold the framed clutch, but so much more... in a smaller, lightweight, and casually-fun handbag for summer.  Pairing the Soul Blossom fabric (which coordinates with the clutches should you want a "set") with durable natural canvas, the Mini-Tote will be the summer go-to handbag.



So much can fit in here, the Mini-Tote has you covered... all in a classy little package.  Because, honestly, who wants to be weighed down by a huge bag in the heat of summer? Not I. (Note: I am completely okay with carrying a huge beach bag to and from the sand... just sayin'.)



The Mini-Tote measures: 9in L x 7in H x 4in D

Don't forget the gloss, girls!

The best part of both of these styles? They can pair perfectly with a pretty summer dress on your evening out and they will look fab with your jean skirts/shorts, tanks and flip-flops while you walk the boardwalk, window shop, or just go about your day-to-day business.  "Everyday chic for everyday Chicks".


I hope I shed some light on the thought behind my products... head on over to the Shop to check them out

Enter code BLOG10 at checkout to save 10% on your order... TODAY ONLY.

**This post features:
 Framed Clutch w/ Chain in Sunset Peony
Clutch without Chain in Vines in Ivory
Mini-Tote in Sunset Peony.**

XxOo~ Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so talented.. Those little clutches are adorable! Im so impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...