Sunday, May 1, 2011

Talking about summer fun!

Pin It
  I love meeting people and chatting about, well, just about anything!  What better to bring out folks to chat with than beautiful spring/summer weather and sunshine?! 
  I took a trip to New Bern Farmer's Market with my eldest daughter yesterday and we met a friend of mine up there.  What. a. great. time!  Of course I love supporting the local, homegrown, homemade, handmade, folks.  They are such a wonderful bunch up there and I adore Historic Downtown New Bern.  After hitting up the Market, picking up some great fresh produce (namely Green Tomatoes, of which I fried last night for dinner... yum!  I may share my recipe... one day) tasting and purchasing some wonderful wine, called Blackbeard's Choice (so fitting for the area, I know), we strolled along Middle Street and into some great shoppes.
  I have walked around downtown at least a dozen or so times, I love it so much.  Yesterday we went into a brand new little shop, Saffron & Spoons, which is a Kitchen Boutique... a.dor.able!  I picked up my first gurgle fish aka Gluggle Jug (I'll add a picture later)... and love it.
  Between our spring break trip to SC and Savannah, GA, which I will post about shortly... with pictures, I have been sew inspired for summer accessories!  While I plan to have a few larger totes for beach fun and farmers market outings, my main focus will be that perfect little summer accessory.  From classy kiss-lock framed clutches to summery fun mini-totes, SoChick's summer line will pair with any summer outfit you care to mix it with. From brunch with the girls or a day of shopping, to an afternoon at your fav beach bar or night out on the town, SoChick will make sure you are accessorized and fabulous.... after all, a handbag (or clutch) does "make the outfit"!
  Here's a taste of what's to come:
FYI, it's been said that these mini-totes will make for perfect Mother-Daughter pairings as well!! *hint-hint*
  So, when will you see all this fun summer goodness, you ask? Starting in June, just in time to grab them up before you head out on your summer travels!

  Have a wonderful week! See you soon!

XXOO~
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...