Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Week of Awesome-ness!

Pin It
Wow, this has been a great week and it's only Wednesday!  SoChick's Spring Line has started listing with Five new bags up for sale currently.  I will be adding more regularly!  Also, new to the site is a super cool shopping cart which should make it way easier to browse the site by category, see newly listed items, and streamline checkout... Awesome.

So, about a week or two ago, my husband talked me into joining Twitter, I did (you can follow me @TheSoChickChick) and yesterday SoChick was chosen as Fox Small Business (@fbsmallbiz) 'Small Biz of the day'... how super awesome is that?!  Thanks again to them!

St. Patrick's Day is next week and even if you are not Irish, I am, you can still act like it on March 17th... EVERYONE is Irish on St. Patty's Day!  So be sure to wear some green, there are a few bags on the site that have green in them *HINT*, so that some little Leprechaun doesn't come to pinch you.  Speaking of Leprechauns, I added a few embroidered hand towels to the site to help get you in the mood for green next week... I promise, this stylin' Leprechaun will not pinch... maybe he'll lead you to a pot-o-gold, or at the very least wish 'top o' the mornin' to ya?!


Rounding off the week I am heading to Atlanta (Duluth, GA) to visit The Original Sewing and Quilt Expo on Saturday... I am so excited to shop, shop, shop and to meet and talk to other sewing geeks, like myself!  I even embroidered a hoodie for myself that I'm going to wear to expo:

"Stitch-a-Holic"
Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

What a big boost this week has been for my little business... SoChick's Facebook Likes are at 100... WOO HOO... before I head to GA for the weekend I'm going to leave you with a special little "thank you" give-away... stay tuned!

I am feeling so accomplished this week, thanks to everyone who has decided to tag-along with me on this journey! 

XxOo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, this chick LOVES hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...